Mastering the Art of Interpersonal Communication
A Training Designed for Young Employees and Millennials
This training is designed to help young employees and millennials, to more effectively connect and communicate in business settings, and come into their own as young professionals.
Do your young employees struggle handling challenging “people issues?”
Have you noticed, that they are not as accustomed to communicating face to face as older generations?
Do they need help strengthening their communication & conflict resolution skills?
Young professionals and those, fresh out of college, entering the work force encounter a completely new set of challenges. As part of the Millennial Generation, they grew up surrounded by technology, which has taught them to connect easily via social media, texting, or email. Many choose these channels, as their main form of communication.
Communicating electronically, can leave them feeling uncomfortable and awkward when having to connect on an interpersonal level, both in a social or professional setting. For some, the thought of attending a networking event, giving a presentation, or speaking in public, can be daunting, cause them anxieties, and even phobias.
This training helps them become aware of the importance of interpersonal communication, and provides them with valuable tools to become master communicators.
Some of the topics of this training are:
- The three ways all people communicate.
- The five steps to become a better communicator.
- How to be more persuasive and get your point across.
- How to gain more influence.
- How to create instant rapport with anyone.
- How to communicate with co-workers and managers.
- How to feel more comfortable interacting in social settings.
- Business etiquette and networking do’s and don’ts.