NLP Practitioner Training
Imagine your brain like the most powerful computer available. It comes with many amazing programs and you continuously acquire more each and every day of our life. Now imaging this computer being without a firewall or virus protection software. I think we all have had computer malfunctions before and we know how bad things can get.
Throughout our lives all of our computers (our brains) have been infected with viruses, also known as negative beliefs, less than positive thought patterns, and bad habits. Perhaps you, have tried over and over – without luck – to get rid of them. Until NOW!
Neuro-Linquistic Programming (NLP) is often referred to as “The Users Manual for Your Brain”. It is the study of the structure of subjective experience. How we interpret life and our experiences, how we give meaning to what happens to us and how that effects us on a neurological and emotional level, but also how we behave and react based on that. NLP offers us tools an techniques that can help us re-program our negative thoughts, change habits, eliminate limiting beliefs, and unwanted behaviors.
Some of the topics of the NLP Practitioner Training are:
- How to generate a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people
- Understand how language and its use has a direct impact on your state, your brain and your success in communicating with others.
- Become in charge of your own emotions
- Letting go of old wounds and limitations so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment, and create your most compelling future
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
- Learn how to access and maintain a “state of excellence”.
- Get rid of phobias, unwanted habits, and “unsolvable” problems
- How you can earn a good living part or full time as an NLP Practitioner
- And much more.
This practical, step by step training gives you in depth hands-on knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication and growth. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals while fine tuning your perceptions. Discover patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself.
This training will be broken down in 5 segments. NLP 101 is the perfect training for anyone who would like to receive a very thorough introduction to NLP as well as for those who would like to go all the way to be certified as an NLP Practitioner. If you you choose to take NLP 201 you will have to first completed NLP 101. To make this training easy for you to attend without missing work, it will be held on weekends. All you need is to commit to one weekend per month.
You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of each segment. To be certified as an NLP Practitioner you will be required to partake in a written exam and demonstration, which will be held within the NLP 501 class.