Presentation Skills Training
Learn Presentation Skills Training
The fear of public speaking ranks number one in the minds of the majority of Americans, far above the fear of death and disease. Whether speaking up in the familiarity of a small staff meeting or presenting to a large crowd of strangers, many people will go to extreme length to avoid it.
The “Secrets of Powerful and Influential Presentations” training provides, help, insights, and practical tools to novices, as well as seasoned speakers, that will help improve their skills.
with power and confidence.
how to keep the audience interested, utilizing different learning styles.
the attention of your audience.
your audience’s subconscious learning abilities.
the audience using stories and metaphors throughout your presentation.
In this presentation skills training you also learn the power of Satir Categories, how to use archetypical body postures to communicate and influence your audience at the unspoken level, and how to direct the emotional states of your audience during your presentations, plus much more.
Christian Wasinger, a trainer of HNLP (Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology), will share his expertise and speaking experience to help you improve your presentations skills, and be more charismatic, memorable, and influential with your audience.
Six Presentation Skills Training Secrets
This information is from the PHD level in the Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Contained within this class are the presentation skills training secrets of the most successful and influential speakers. You will learn the how to be more influential and impactful as a presenter leaving your audience wanting more!
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and how does it relate to powerful presentations.
- The power of getting your audience into collective agreement from the “get-go.”
- How to successfully manage a resistant audience, and deal with hecklers.
- How to establish rapport and credibility with your audience using approachable voice patterns and tonalities.
- The Structure of Charisma, the importance of delivering your message to the three learning systems of an audience.
- How to create an impact in your presentations using the five global unconscious archetypes of body language.
Call 619-990-0311 today for a complimentary consultation.