Overcome Test Anxieties And Boost Confidence to Pass The CA Bar Exam
Feel Mentally and Emotionally Prepared When You Take the CA Bar Exam
According to the National Conference of Bar Examiner (NCBE) 49 % of people who took the CA bar exam in 2013 failed. Preparing for exams and successfully passing them does not only depend on academic knowledge, but also on a person’s state of mind. Those who passed the Bar Exam were able to use their mind in a relaxed, confident and organized way in order to achieve exam success.
Pass the CA Bar Exam By Making Test Anxieties a Thing of The Past
In just 60 mind-opening minutes, Christian Wasinger, an an author, speaker, clinical hypnotherapist and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) shares techniques that help overcome the stress and anxieties associated with exams, and how to reprogram the mind to approach the bar exam confident, focused, relaxed and with a clear mind.
- Overcome fears and anxieties related to taking exams
- Increase memory retention
- Recall studied information quickly and easily
- Improve motivation to study
- Develop good study habits
- Discover your individual learning style
- Improve your concentration while studying
- Remain in a relaxed state before and during the exam itself
“Amazing! Christian helped me pass the CA bar exam. I recommend him for anyone who has experienced test anxiety.”—Zeke B., San Diego, CA
Stop worrying and take matters into your own hand. Book a free consultation with Christian to overcome your test anxieties, so you can pass the CA bar exam.